- After washing your face, apply 1-2 pumps of Argan Oil. For make up, wait until
Argan oil seeps into your skin (1-2 mins) then apply make- up over Argan oiled skin.
- Apply 1-2 Pumps on your face Day and night.
- Apply on blemishes, Acne affected areas and other skin conditions like ECZEMA,
PSRORIASIS, ROSACEA and SKIN ASTHMA.
- Apply generous amount on palm and use after shampooing just like any conditioner
then rinse or Apply Argan oil 15 30 minutes before shampooing then rinse.
- Apply as leave-on after towel dried hair which then protects your hair from heat.
- For hair treatment, apply a generous amount of oil from roots to tips, then wrap in a warm
towel and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. For best results, do the treatment twice a week
- To create natural waves or curls, apply generous amount of Argan oil on hair after shampooing
and conditioning. Comb hair to untangle hair strands then crunch hair to create curls or waves
then leave hair to dry for 10 minutes, when hair feels towel dried crunch hair again as you
please until satisfied with waves and curls.
- Apply on area’s with Skin conditions such as ECZEMA, PSRORIASIS, ROSACEA and SKIN ASTHMA.
- Apply on scars, burns and stretch marks on your body.
- Apply small amounts to nail cuticles after manicure and pedicure.
- Apply on sun kissed skin.
FOR NAILS AND LIPS
- Create a lemon mix of 1tsp Lemon and 1tsp of Argan oil in a small bowl and dunk fingernails for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 1 pump of Argan Oil to 1tsp of Brown Sugar and mix together, rub on lips to scrub off dead skin and moisturize your lips